Eat a healthy breakfast


Today while sitting in a tree stand for six hours while hunting, I thought about the fact that I did not eat a decent breakfast.  There are so many benefits to eating a healthy meal first thing in the morning.  One benefit is that proper morning nutrition provides one's body with strength and the ability to get through a long day.  Another benefit is that it improves concentration to help one perform better at their job or in school.  Finally, eating a healthy breakfast helps people control their weight.  It keeps us from aimlessly snacking on junk food.  My advice is to start the day off right and eat something healthy!

Comments

  1. I completely agree with you Zach. Eating a healthy breakfast is so important and there are so many direct benefits to your health just from doing so. I always feel so much better when I eat a healthier breakfast compared to when I do not get the chance to. I like the point you made about eating breakfast helps keep us from turning to more junk food, too because that is very true. Hope hunting went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Not only because it is good for you but eggs are one of my favorite things to eat! Breakfast is a great meal to focus on consuming the vitamins and proteins you need to get through the day. I only eat breakfast every other day but I encourage people to eat breakfast every morning. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment